Didriksons Ove Men’s Rain JacketMen, Raincoats
or make 4 interest-free payments of AU $81.25 fortnightly with More Info
Ove is a fully water and windproof jacket with taped seams. The jacket has a classic fit and a soft, brushed finish with a matte look. Made from recycled polyamide and organic cotton. Full-length two-way zip front, four front pockets with concealed zips and one zipped inside pocket. Discreet taped detailing. Adjustable hood and high collar. The lining has been dyed using a solution dyeing technique. This technique reduces water, energy and chemical consumption during production. PFC-free water-repellent finish.
Didriksons Ove Men’s Rain Jacket Product Details:
– OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 Certified Fabric
– Fabric 73% Polyamide 27% Cotton Weave, Laminate.
– DRY-10. all seams taped
– 100% Waterproof and Windproof
– Back length size L: 79 cm
– Full upper body cover
– Breathable level 6000 g/m2/24 h, ASTM E-96 BW STANDARD
– Taffeta lining.
– 2 directions adjustable hood
– 2way adjustable hood
– 2way frontzip
– Chest pocket
– ECO lining fabric solution dyed
– ECO Shell fabric made of organic cottong
– ECO Shell fabric made of recycled fibres
– Fixed hood
– Inner stash pocket
– Pocket with zipper
Didriksons comment on STORMsystem – 100% Waterproofness
” What we know best – 100% Waterproofness. Everything from the fabric, to the design, construction and details of the garment is made with our knowledge in how to create True Waterproofness. All our products with STORMsystem are made to withstand the harshest weather conditions and will keep you dry from the outside elements. ”